Day 243 -- AUNT ALAINA!

I saw that my sister-in-law made it Facebook official yesterday, so that means I can shout it from the rooftops:

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

I am so thankful for this tiny miracle, this baby that is so wanted and will be so loved.  I am so thankful that I get to be an aunt, to watch my baby brother be a dad, and to welcome one more beautiful member into our family.

Thank God I will soon by Aunt Alaina!

Although, I think I need a more clever title, like La La or Yi Yi or something.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Lord, thank you for this baby.  Please keep it safe and healthy as it grows.  Please keep Laura feeling good as the pregnancy progresses.  Thank you for making me an aunt.  I am so excited.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
We have until March to think of a great nicname for you...maybe there should be a contest!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Some of our Cousins used to call mom Aunt A didnt they ?

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!