Day 987-chairs

So, the past couple of days have been really great in my new classroom. I have so enjoyed getting to know my new students, and to see the students that I had last year come in and say hi. The only downfall, however, of my new room is the fact that there was nowhere for the kids to sit. The tall chairs that were ordered to fit the new lab desks were not in yet. So the kids have been standing at their lab desks. All hour. It makes classroom management more difficult than I had anticipated. Today, during sixth-hour the new chairs arrived! We took a break so that the kids could help bring them down to the room. I am so thankful that tomorrow I can face the day with all the students being able to sit. 

Thank God for chairs!

Lord, thank you that we didn't have to go to long without chairs. Thank you that the school year can now get underway someone normally. Thank you for my job, I love what I do! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.