Day 1081 -- Sweatpants

This may win an award for most shallow post in the world.  But, it doesn't matter, because today I was really and truly, genuinely thankful for my sweatpants.

Let me give you a little of the back story.  I was thrilled to find that I had a massage scheduled today for 3 pm.  This is right after school, meaning I have to truck out of school and haul to get to Albion on time.  But, since it's a massage, it's totally worth it.

The last few times I have had massage appointments, they have been wonderful.  One downfall, however, is that I have to put my school clothes back on afterwards.  Imagine being totally relaxed, slathered with lemon-scented lotion, only to be ripped out of your reverie by putting on heels and smelly tights.

Not today, my friends.  When I saw the appointment pop up on my phone, I put together a bag.  So, when I walked out of my massage this afternoon, I was able to pull on comfy, clean sweatpants.

It was awesome.

Thank God for sweatpants!

Lord, thank you for warmth and comfort on these cold winter days.  Thank you for treats like massages.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!