Day 1172 -- 10.0

At the Big 10 gymnastics championships this morning, we saw a young lady from the University of Michigan perform a floor routine so beautiful and captivating, so perfectly executed, she was awarded a 10.0 by the judges. It was amazing, and I'm so happy that I actually got to see it. With all four events running simultaneously, I was a bit overstimulated by all the great gymnastics happening and I didn't know where to look. I was constantly in fear of missing something. So I was thrilled to be able to watch the routine in its entirety.

Incredibly, a gymnast from Nebraska also was awarded a 10.0 for her floor routine, and , again, I was able to catch the whole thing.

Even without the perfect tens, the day was amazing. The sun was out and we were able to explore te beautiful campus of Penn State University. Both sessions of meets featured incredibly talented gymnasts. I had a wonderful time and I am so thankful for Courtney, who made it all happen and asked me to come along.

Thank God for (two) 10.0s!

Lord thank you for an awesome day and this amazing opportunity to be with my friend. In your name I pray Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!