Thankful...

...for a husband who vacuums when he can tell I'm stressed out about the house.

...for a beautiful baby girl who laughed for the first time today.

...for a little boy who spontaneously tells me that he loves me at least 5 times every day.

...for a daughter who never fails to make me laugh at the most unexpected moments.

...for plants that are actually still living in my backyard.

...for the fact that there is only 4 more days of Insanity workouts before I'm finished.

...for summer dresses.

...for cool bits and pieces that I've accumulated from art fairs over the years.

...for the most amazing in-laws a girl could ever ask for.

...for the fact that I have God's truth to fight the lies that I'm sometimes tempted to believe about myself.

...for naps.

...for the breeze.

...for the beginnings of my summer tan.

...for one more day and another opportunity to become more like the person He desires for me to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!