Day 44 -- Gatlinburg


WE ARE GOING ON A TRIP!

Gatlinburg, Tennesse.

June.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Colby and I on our first trip to Gatlinburg, July 2009
I am so thankful to have this to look forward to.  I am so grateful to have some quality time in a beautiful place with my husband.  We are going to hike in the Great Smokies, shop in Gatlinburg, have dinner on the banks of the Pigeon Forge river, play mini-golf on the side of a mountain, and relax.  I am most appreciative that I have a fantastic mom who is willing to watch all three of my kids while we are gone.

WE ARE GOING ON A TRIP!

Thank God for Gatlinburg!

Lord, THANK YOU for giving us the financial ability to take a trip.  Thank you for providing loving people who will take care of our kids while we are gone.  Thank you for the ability to look forward to something.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Kristin said…
How fun! (minus the hiking of course:)) Hope you guys have a great time and take tons of pictures. Listen to me talk like I won't see you until June!! If that is true, I am going to cry! Ok, enough. LOVE YOU!
Congrats!!! You deserve it. Go and have fun. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!