Day 70 -- Netflix

Movies at my fingertips,
Shows from thin air,
We can watch Super Why
Anytime, anywhere.

I learn cool stuff from Pawn Stars
That I repeat to my friends,
Romantic comedy or drama tonight?
Well, it just depends!

Modern Family, Ugly Betty,
At the click of a mouse,
Weeds, Lie to Me,
Every episode of House.

On our computer, or
through the Wii, in the mail,
That little red envelope
Makes us smile without fail.

Entertainment whenever,
(For hours if we're able),
It's so nice to have Netflix,
Since we can't afford cable!

Lord, thank you for providing us a way to save our entertainment dollars through Netflix.  Thank you for the quality time Colby and I get to spend using this service.  It's silly, but we appreciate the respite it sometimes gives us at the end of a long day!  I especially appreciated it while I was down sick this week.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Abby said…
Netflix is da bomb. Jeremiah and I refuse to pay for cable or satellite, so we do $10 Netflix instead. Love it!
april. said…
AMEN!
Megan said…
Well said. Well said.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!