Day 97 -- Tiny Baby

Today, I was getting AJ dressed.  I looked at the little zip-up sleeper thing I was putting her into and thought to myself, "Wow, it seems like she's had this outfit forever!"

I looked at the tag.  It was a Carter's size 6 months.  It was before 6:30 am, so I had to check again, just to be sure.

My little girl is SO tiny!  It's not that I favor small children, it's just that my other two kids were so gigantic, that I'm not used to it.  Breslin was wearing Carter's size 9 months before he turned 5 months old.  I love that AJ is so sweetly petite; she's so little that I sometimes forget that is she almost a whole year old. 

I know she won't be tiny forever, but I'm so grateful that I can experience some of her tininess for a bit longer, if only because she is naturally on the small side.

Thank God for a tiny baby!

Lord, thank you for my tiny little baby, who is getting so big so fast.  Thank you that she is healthy and happy.  Thank you for making her on the tiny side, so that she still feels baby-ish to me, even at a year.  I am so grateful that you have given AJ her very own unique "AJ-ness" that I have so fallen in love with.  In  your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!