Day 101 -- That Friday before Spring Break Feeling

There's nothing like that feeling of having all of spring break ahead of you. 

When that bell rang at 2:35 today, I felt the weight of the world lift off of my shoulders. 

No obligations in the nine days ahead. 

Nothing to be concerned about except for making sure that I am spending some quality time with my family.

Sure, it will fly by, but right now, the possibilities for the next week are endless.  There's nothing quite like that feeling of freedom, where anything is possible.

Thank God for that Friday before Spring Break Feeling!

Lord, thank you for a much-needed break.  Thank you in advance for the nine days ahead and for the rest, relaxation, and revitalization they will bring.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!