Day 226 -- Out of the House

I have been going a bit stir crazy lately.  I have been cooped up in my house for days on end, not having a whole lot that I have needed to leave for, other than training.  When I have to be in/around my house for long stretches at a time, I start noticing all of the things that need fixing or cleaning.  It can be a bit depressing.

So, today I am thankful that I was out and about all day.  From early in the morning until late at night I had fun things going on that I needed to be out of the house for.  It alleviated some of the crankiness I was feeling, but it also made me realize that I need to embrace these last few weeks of being at home.  Because as soon as school starts up, the days will be packed from early in the morning until late at night.  And just like today, that will leave me one tired girl.

So, it's off to bed!

Thank God for a day out of the house!

Lord, thank you for giving me the opportunity to get out of the house for a while today.  Thank you for all of the fun things I got to do while I was out.  Please help me to soak up and appreciate the next few weeks at home instead of concentrating on all of the negative things about my house.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!