Day 285 -- Clean Bathrooms

I realize that this might sound really, really, really lame, but I am so happy to have clean bathrooms today. 

With the insanity that was this past week, housekeeping feel down the priority list.  That is, no housecleaning was done this week.

It's not that I am a clean freak by any stretch of the imagination, but you just feel icky when your bathrooms are in obvious need of a cleaning.

Today, I had some time and I scrubbed those babies until they were sparkling.  Ahhh.

Thank God for clean bathrooms!

Lord, thank you for giving me some time to take care of my house today.  Thank you for the satisfaction of crossing something off the list.  Thank you for the way clean bathrooms made me feel so much better about life, even though I didn't expect them to.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!