Day 316 -- AJ's New Trick

Thanks to my father, AJ can make all sorts of funny noises with her face:



I'm thankful that she was able to hang out with my dad long enough for him to rub off on her a bit. 

I'm thankful that she's cute enough to pull this off.

I'm thankful that she looks at me with that cute smile when she wants me to mimic her.

Thank God for AJ's new trick!

Lord, thank you for my daughter and her personality that has started to shine through so much lately.  Thank you that she was able to hang out with my dad this weekend and that she still remembers the fun she had with him.  Thanks for silliness and the chance to laugh after these long days.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Speaking of her emerging personality, I had to put up this video of AJ singing and dancing to the ABC song.  Too funny not to share...

Comments

Jim said…
Thanks for the great videos. I miss you guys and love you lots!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!