Day 455 -- Sharing a Shamrock Shake

Tonight, my husband brought home a Shamrock Shake for me, because I was afraid that McDonald's would stop offering them before I was able to have one.  Dharia announced that we were sharing, so we sat on the porch together taking turns drinking the thick green treat.  I wouldn't just share my shake with any one, you know.  With Dharia, I didn't mind too much because she was so persuasive and because in between my turns I got to reminisce.  Dharia has a long-standing passion for McDonald's Shamrock Shakes, as evidenced by this video, taken when she was about 20 months old.


So, I'm happy that I got to have a sweet little moment with my daughter and the opportunity to remember fun and happy memories.

Thank God for sharing a Shamrock Shake!


God, thank you for giving me the chance to hang out with my daughter today.  Thank you for her confidence and sweetness.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to remember her as a baby, which made me smile.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!