Day 473 -- Butterscotch Nests

I fantasized about one of the desserts my mom made for Easter dinner yesterday all day today.

The butterscotch nests are essentially butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and chow mein noodles.  My mom made them look like little birds' nests, then placed a Lindt chocolate egg in the middle.  Adorable, right? 

Who cares if they're adorable, they are amazing!  As AJ says, "Dewicious!"

When I finally got home, I ate four.  That's right.  I said four.

On this tough day, it was nice to come home...even better to come home to good eats.

Thank God (and my mom) for butterscotch nests!

Lord, thank you for the small joys in life.  Thank you for my mom, who made and shared these amazing treats.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Barb said…
You're welcome!! Love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!