Day 515 -- Teachers Dancing Behind Students

I was having a pretty lousy day when I stumbled upon this video that a fellow teacher forwarded on to me.

I laughed my butt off.



Being a teacher can be fun.  At this time of year, it can be sometimes hard to remember why, but this helped. 

I vow to have more fun at school tomorrow.

I'm grateful for a reminder that school is what I make it and thankful that I have another opportunity to try again tomorrow.

Thank God for Teachers dancing behind students!

God, thank you for laughter and for a reminder that it's important to have fun while we work.  Help me to make school more fun tomorrow.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

OMG Al, This is hillarious! Bless you for sharing. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!