Day 566 -- New Phone!

Over the past year or so, my track record with phones has been not so stellar. The first was fried by my own sweat on a bike ride. Gross, I know.  The second, literally split in half the other day when I snapped it open to send a text. With money being considerably tight right now, I was pretty confident that I would be sending smoke signals to my family and friends for the next few months.  Not exactly efficient -- nor safe with the dry weather we've been having.  I could burn down all of Albion!

Colby miraculously produced some funds, worked some magic on eBay, and I have a new (used) phone -- one that is not split in two pieces and that will send and receive calls!

So, call me maybe? 

No seriously, call me or text -- all my contacts are gone. :)

Thank God for a new phone!

Dear Lord, thank you for the means to get a new phone.  Thank you for a way to connect with family and friends.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Chelsea said…
do you have the same digits sista?

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!