Day 669 -- Ironman Pics

I am so psyched that I finally got to download some of the professional pictures that were taken at the Ironman.  Although they've been available for a while, life and finances have gotten in the way of actually purchasing and downloading them.  Colby and I set aside a little time and money this weekend, and today I was able to re-live the joy of crossing that finish line once again:



It was such a happy time and a monumental day in my life. Today I'm grateful to be able to remember it all over again.

Thank God for some Ironman pics!

Lord, thank you for giving us the time and money to be able to purchase some Ironman pictures.  Thank you for the good memories they evoke.  Thank you again for this awesome experience and the chance to live it over again through these pictures.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!