Day 696 -- Airborne


Tonight my dad stopped over just to give me some Airborne, because I mentioned to him on Friday night that my throat was hurting.  I also told him that I was nervous I was getting sick, because it seems like I always get sick on Thanksgiving break and I really didn't want to this year. 

He remembered that I said that and came over late tonight with some of this medicine that he swears wills squash any sickness before it really starts. 

I so love having my dad close by.  Today we went to church together and had lunch afterwards.  It was wonderful.  Having him swing by to bring me Airborne just reminds me how blessed I am to have him living here in Albion.  When he left, I was  thankful that he was so considerate, but even more grateful just that he's here, and that late night Airborne deliveries are feasible.

Thank God for some Airborne!

Lord, thank you that my dad was so sweet to think of me today.  Thank you that he is close to our family and for all the hanging out we get to do because of that.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!