Day 703 -- Co-Habitation

I've never had a sister, so I don't know what it's like to live with one.  But I do enjoy watching my girls be sisters, and I know that deep down, they are each other's life long best friends.  It's pretty cool and very special.

Now, in addition to the giggles, conversations, and play time they share, they also share a room.  Colby and I took some time today to clean out the girls' rooms and consolidate them together. We thought that it would be nice to have a room set aside as a designated "play room", so we figured we'd give it a try. 

At nap time today, the girls talked and giggled for a while, but eventually settled down and slept.  Tonight, they changed into their pajamas and read bedtime stories together. 

I am so thankful that they have the relationship they do and that they are excited about this new adventure living together.

Thank God for co-habitation!

Lord, thank you for the friendship my girls share.  Thank you that they are close enough to share a room together and that they seem to enjoy it.  Please make this an opportunity to forge friendships and create memories together.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!