Day 740 -- Overalls

When I was in high school, I wore overalls quite frequently.  I debated for a few minutes about even admitting that publicly.  But, it's true.  I loved them.  I even had my senior pictures taken in them.  Nowadays, overalls are not quite the fashion statement they used to be, and very few people can get away with actually wearing them.

Luckily, itty bitties can still wear overalls and look cute.  My AJ got a pair of John Deere brand overalls from my dad for Christmas, and I love how she looks in them so much that she has worn them 6 out of the past 7 days.
 

I am thankful, on this last day of 2012, that I have such a gorgeous daughter and that I have one more precious link between my slightly embarrassing past and my gloriously blessed present.

Thank God for overalls!

Lord, thank you for my beautiful girls.  Thank you for AJ's new overalls and for another year to be with the people I love the most.  Please help us to make the most of the days you give us.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!