Day 807 -- Vault

Tonight I judged the state gymnastics meet. It was a huge honor to be there, judging the teams who strove all season to be a part of the state final team competition. I was assigned to vault, which is definitely the event that I feel the least confident at, but as the evening progressed, I started to relax and have fun. We saw some fantastic vaults from some of the best gymnasts in the state. By the end, even though it had been a long meet and an even longer day, I was sad to see it come to an end. I am truly grateful to have been a part of an amazingly great, solid judging panel and for the opportunity to do it all over again tomorrow.

Thank God for (a lot of) vault!

Lord, thank you for the chance to be here today and for the honor of judging the state gymnastics meet. Thank you for the group I judged with today and for the fun we had at today's meet. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!