Day 822 -- Big 10 Championships

Tonight I got to attend the Big 10 Gymnastics Championships at the Jenison Field House on the campus of Michigan State University.  I went with my close friend and judging colleague, Courtney.  We had a great time laughing and catching up on the way to the meet and were wowed by the talent of the girls competing at Jenison.  Afterward, we went to dinner at one of my favorite places -- Chipotle -- then met up with another close friend and judging mate, Angie.  We had a drink at Darb's Tavern and Eatery in Mason.  We watched basketball, talked gymnastics, told stories, and laughed.

I am so grateful to be able to spend some time with some of my favorite people.  It was refreshing, invigorating, and flat out fun.

Thank God for the Big 10 Championships!

Lord, thank you for a chance to hang out with friends tonight.  Thank you for the fun I had and for the amazing people you've placed in my life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!