Day 836 -- This Day...

This has been one of those days that makes your head spin and leaves you writing in capital letters and using way too many exclamation points late at night on your blog:

1) AJ TURNED THREE!   My sweet little baby with the wig on told me this morning that "Now I'm biiiiiig, momma."  It's true.  I am so thankful to be her mom.

2) DHARIA AND BRESLIN GOT SAVED! They sat down in the living room today and each asked Jesus into their hearts.  It was one of the best moments of my life.

3) OTHER AWESOME THINGS HAPPENED THAT ARE NOT AS BIG OF A DEAL BUT STILL COOL, INCLUDING:

a. AJ got her first ever bike!  So much fun!

b. We got a puppy!  We rescued a little 8.5 week old lab/dalmatian puppy this afternoon and the kids named her "Goose".

c. I made more vegan cupcakes!

d. We babysat our niece Harper!

e. We visited the Chelsea Tree House!

f. We ate Taco Bell!

So, yeah.  This day...the blessings were so bountiful that I literally didn't know where to begin, which is why I know you'll forgive the haphazard nature of this post.  I'm exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally.   There is nothing left in me to ensure the quality of my writing tonight. But, I know that's okay.  Just being thankful for this day is enough.

Thank God for this day!

Lord, thank you for everything that happened today.  Thank you for the blessings big and small that you poured out upon us.  We love you, Lord.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!