Day 858 -- Qdoba

My dad took me out to Qdoba for lunch.  I think I could eat the vegetarian burrito every darn day.  Seriously.  The guacamole, the salsa verde, the black beans...mmmmmm....yep, I could definitely go there every day.  Maybe even twice.

Not only was it amazingly delicious, but it was a blessing to be able to hang out with my dad and my kids, goofing around throughout the meal.  He has had a busy week, so I haven't been able to see him a whole lot lately.  We got to catch up a bit, which was really nice.

I think this picture about sums it up:

Thank God for Qdoba!

Lord, thank you for a great lunch with my dad today.  Thank you for delicious vegan options that I wouldn't mind eating every day too.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!