Day 1088 -- A Baby Changes Everything

AJ and I love singing Christmas music together.  All this season we have loved belting out Faith Hill's "A Baby Changes Everything." I am grateful for the ability to sing with my youngest daughter.  I am blessed to have a little one who loves to sing, love Jesus, and LOVES Christmas.

Today I am thankful for Christmas.  I am thankful that a baby did change everything.  

I am overwhelmed with a sense of God's love for me today.  From sending his son to the Earth for me, to surrounding me with amazing family and friends, to providing me with everything I need, to surprising me with every day blessings, it is obvious that he loves me much more than I could ever hope for or deserve.

Thank you God, for your son, who changed everything!

Dear Lord, thank you for giving us this day of the year to remember your greatest gift to us.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!