Day 1111 -- Big Decision

Colby and I decided today that WE WILL BE GOING SOMEWHERE FOR SPRING BREAK THIS YEAR!

It has been a depressingly long time since I have had a true spring break trip to plan and look forward to. We are so excited to spend some time in the sun with our kids. 

It's only 10 weeks away! I can't wait!

I am so thankful to have this trip to help get us through these cold, dark weeks and for the chance to spend a whole week in the sun with my family.

Lord, thank you for helping us make this trip happen and for the excitement of the promise of a week away and a new adventure.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Colby Sharp said…
w00t! I cannot wait to take our family south. #mywifeisawesome

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!