Things I Know Now


I know now that baby poop is really as gross as everyone says.

I know now that when you are nine months pregnant and people say "sleep while you can" it takes every ounce of self-discipline not to hit them in the face. What are you supposed to do, save up?

I know now that I could never love someone's smile so so so much.

I know now that being a mom changes your relationship with your spouse dramatically.

I know now what real stretch marks look and feel like.

I know now that going through labor "naturally" is a badge of honor.

I know now how to change a diaper with my eyes closed and button up all those cute little outfits
with the millions of snaps. I also know that the cutest outfits are usually the biggest pains to change.

I know now that I don't know anything and everything I knew before turned out to be meaningless.

I know now what will ALWAYS be the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep.

I know now what I had always been missing before!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cute smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!