Laughing!

BRESLIN LAUGHED!

I know that if I was reading some crazy lady's blog and she told the entire world that her kid laughed, I would probably not think that it was a big deal. I am telling you, as a mom, to hear your child laugh is the most amazing sound in the entire universe. I instantly burst into tears and was filled with an unspeakable joy. The laugh was so tiny, but it was a definite, distinct laugh. Breslin was sitting on Colby's lap and I was being goofy trying to make him smile and he LAUGHED! It's going too fast. I don't want any more firsts, ok? We're good with what we've accomplished so far. I don't want him growing up and leaving me. I want to remember all of these moments in perfect clarity forever. I love being a mom. I especially love being Breslin's mom. It is my favorite thing about who I am. Congratulations to Russell and Karen Gaston, our friends who gave birth to beautiful healthy baby girl, Avah Grace on March 22nd. She is absolutely perfect! Bres and I were able to visit the new little Gaston family in the hospital, where Bres looked ginormous (sp?) in comparison. The new moms were able to compare labor and delivery stories and watch what we're sure will be a lifelong friendship (and possible romance?) unfold.

Love to you all!

The Sharps

"For this child, we have prayed!"

Comments

The Ekloves said…
Yeah for laughing babies! Alaina and Colby - he is absolutely beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!