March Blahs


Well, there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. After months of cold mornings and dark evenings with nothing to do but watch old Friends episodes, I can now count down the number of school days until spring break (9 and a half). The sun stays out later and it was almost warm enough today to go for a walk...almost.


I got a call today from Breslin's daycare provider. To make a long story short, he had been feeling kind of crummy for the past three days. I thought he was just tired or had a bit of a cold, but when she called today I started to get really worried. I left school with a couple of classes still to go and picked him up right away. I managed to get into the doctor and found that the poor guy had an ear infections and some other stuff going on. We got him some antibiotics and some rest and he seems to be doing better now.


With the new baby starting to take up more room in my belly, I am trying to get used to my expanding waistline and new, not-improved figure. I know it sounds stupid, but after working so hard after Breslin to lose all that weight, it is hard to see that work go down the drain. When I was pregnant with Bres, I didn't really have a bigger appetite than normal and I didn't have any cravings. This time, I want to eat everything in sight, and none of it is healthy! What do I crave? Not salads, or fruit, oh no. Brownies, ice cream, shamrock shakes...even weird stuff like barbeque potato chips and cheetos. It makes it worse that I can't really workout. Well, I can, I just don't make it a priority. It's tough when it is so bitterly cold. Yet another reason to bring on the warmer weather!


Well, it's late and there's not a whole lot to report, so I will wrap this up. It is my intention to make this a more regular posting to keep everyone up to date on what's going on in our family. Love to you all!

Comments

The Ekloves said…
AHHH! I had no idea you were expecting again! CONGRATULATIONS to the whole family!
Love, The Ekloves
Megan said…
It is about time you updated this thing!!! I thought you forgot about it!
Sara said…
I had no idea you were expecting again either! Congratulations!!

I am so glad that you started updating again too. I always check everyone's blogs when Ewan is napping.

And Mr. Breslin looks just perfect!
The Ekloves said…
Okay - (Al, sorry to use your blog to do this) Megan...do you have a blog? Can I see a picture of Jude please?

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!