Bad Hair Day



This is what happens when we put Breslin down for a nap right after giving him a bath. Major volume!




By the way, thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We go to the U of M pediatric cardiology department on Thursday morning for a fetal echocardiogram. We will be able to speak to the cardiologist right after the procedure, so we won't have to wait around to figure out what's going on, if anything. That's still what we are hoping and praying for.


Breslin has gotten some major quality time with his Grandpa Stuart this weekend. They have been hanging out chasing ducks, playing on the porch, and just relaxing while my dad is here helping Colby tear out one of our upstairs bedrooms for the new nursery.


New things that Breslin does that annoy me:


1) Opens the lazy susan and gets out every box of cereal, crackers, or cookies, and brings the box to me, signing "more".


2) Cries if I won't open the box.


3) Opens the box on his own if I won't and dumps all of its contents onto the floor.


4) Opens the door to the screened in porch and sprints for the garage.


5) Plays the first three seconds a song on his fridge DJ, then switches to the next song for three seconds, then switches, then...


6) Eats all of the hot dogs we have.


7) Ignores fruits, vegetables, and anything else besides hot dogs.


8) Screams when I try to wipe his nose, wash his face or hair, or do anything else that would improve his overall cleanliness.


9) Eats half of a saltine, takes it out of his mouth, and then force-feeds it to me.


10) Turns off my computer that takes about 10 minutes to boot every time.


Comments

Megan said…
hahahahaha!! I hope all goes well with the cardiologist.
Anna said…
Too funny Alaina! And what a cute picture of Breslin and Grandpa!

Hope everything goes well at U of M.
The Ekloves said…
We'll be thinking of you on Thursday!
Sara said…
I love his hair!

Ewan does many of the same things. I can relate to the half-eaten saltine. I get squishy animal crackers. Ewan enjoys getting into the cupboards too. Especially the spice drawer!

We'll be thinking of you on Thursday.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!