Breslin's New Shoes


Breslin's feet are, ummm, chubby. It has been difficult to find shoes that fit him. So far, the only shoes we have been able to stuff his feet into are these moccasin type things. The soft soles have not been good for stomping around the wet spring ground. Yesterday we found a pair of Airwalks at Payless that fit perfectly! We celebrated by taking Bres to the park (which is right across the river from our house...MAN, I love saying that...that's right, I have a river in my backyard and a park right across from it) and letting him go anywhere he wanted in those new shoes. You could totally see his mind running, thinking "What? You mean that I can actually walk around? You're not going to chase me down and pick me up?" It was really fun, even though he kept trying to steal this little girl's saltines. Oh well, we ended the night with ice cream and everybody slept really hard later.

Comments

Megan said…
Hey I like the look of the blog. I got the pics he is so cute!! And I saw the baby bump of number two!! Thanks for sending those. I knew Bres was walking but when did he start? You kind of missed putting that on the blog...ummm this would have been a good thing to place there!
Sara said…
He looks like he is having so much fun! Ewan is almost walking now, so I am enjoying the fact that he isn't that quick yet!
Anna said…
Hey Alaina- I just saw that you were back on the blog! Breslin is growing up so quickly! And congrats on baby number 2! How exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!