Spaghetti and First Haircut

For a while now Colby and I have been hemming and hawing about what to do with Breslin's hair. We love how curly it is and all these people kept telling us how after they cut their child's hair it was never curly again. I didn't want to lose all of those curls! But I was also afraid he was going to go cross-eyed from trying to see from out from under his bangs. So, on Mother's Day, I had my mom and grandmother over for lunch. My mom offered to do a small haircut, just in the front. Even though it wasn't a full-fledged haircut, I still think that it is noteworthy. It did involve scissors and now he can see! Breslin loves spaghetti, but Colby and I get tired of having to shovel it into his mouth (c'mon, I'm pregnant, I'm hungry too). So after a little while of feeding him spaghetti with a fork, we gave up. We stripped him down and let him just go at it with his hands. It was fun.
The "after" picture...next up for a haircut...mom!

Comments

Anna said…
very cute haircut! The spaghetti picture is adorable!

(btw- I love the blue paint!)
Sara said…
Love the pics! It looks like Breslin didn't mind the haircut. Ewan screamed his head off.

Anna and I think the same - I also love the paint!
The Ekloves said…
I like the paint as well - it's funny - I noted it and then I saw the comments...

His hair is adorable - I love the curls. Addison has some and Jeff wets her hair down every day so we've got what he calls "good curls." It's rather funny!
The Ekloves said…
I like the paint as well - it's funny - I noted it and then I saw the comments...

His hair is adorable - I love the curls. Addison has some and Jeff wets her hair down every day so we've got what he calls "good curls." It's rather funny!
Megan said…
Good call on the haircut. I am sure he appreciated being able to see. The spaghetti pictures is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!