Dance, Bres, Dance!

Act III, one of our favorite bands, made an appearance at the Cascades Falls recently for a kids and family night. Colby and I attend Act III performances regularly. They even provided the music at Evan and Laura's wedding reception, which was so much fun. The fact that our favorite band was playing at the place we went to on our first date was just about, well, perfect. We took both kids and met up with the rest of the Sharp clan. I think it's safe to say that the little boys had a great time...








Dharia is getting so big already! She isn't sleeping too good yet, but we can't hold it against her because she's just so darn pretty. One thing we're noticing is just how dainty and content she is, especially compared to Breslin, who we have begun to dub "The Tornado". Here are some more pictures of Miss Dharia.



Comments

I just have to say that Bres is the best 19 month old dancer I know! He should coin his dance moves "The Tornado." They'd be the hottest new craze! :) Little Dharia is looking beautiful as ever. See you soon!
Megan said…
I love the dance!
Jessica said…
Aww, I love the pic of Dharia with her eyes open! I can't wait to see her again! She has changed so much from the wrinkly newborn we first held!!
Anna said…
The video of Bres is adorable!

And of course Dharia is precious (btw- I love her name)!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!