Fun at Mickey D's!



Today we went to McDonald's and let Bres play in the PlayPlace there. He had a great time! This video is one minute that sums up the giggly fun!

I am falling in love with Miss Dharia. She is a sweet, content little girl. While I was pregnant, I never understood how I could possibly love another baby as much as I loved Breslin. Now I know that there's nothing to understand, you just do. She is beautiful and perfect and I thank God for such a healthy and happy little girl!


A diaper size study comparison...match the diaper below with the correct Sharp child.



Comments

Rachel said…
I found you! I plan to put a link to your blog on mine. (If you don't want me to let me know.)

I love your nursery! So cute!

Come check me out soon! ;)
Anonymous said…
Good to see that Rachel got you all set up. I told my dau. (mommy etc.) to look you up. See you around. Esther
MikeandJen said…
i want my kid to be as cute as yours! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!