I CAN!

I can...

...make a 1999 gold minivan look good.

...read "There's a Monster at the End of This Book!" using funny voices.

...make high schoolers think that chemistry is "not that bad" (a direct quote).

...love 2 kids with all of my heart, even when they are not perfect.

...be a pain in the butt.

...sometimes be funny.

...wish that I had stayed at home longer with my kids before going back to school.

...care about MSU football than I probably should.

...keep a clean house...when I choose to.

...get an A on a grad school paper without reading any of the required articles.

...sew boxer shorts for Colby.

...help throw a teacher tailgate for 60+ teachers and families at the football game.

...obsess about things that don't matter.

...give a rousing lecture on the electronegativity trends of the halogen family.

...eat more Buffalo Wings than I can count.

...sit on my couch for hours with a blanket and a movie...as long as there is enough food!

...love and hate Weight Watchers at the same time.

...pretend I am interested in Colby's stories about the Tigers and other random sports trivia.

...believe in what I am and in what I am doing, but still feel like giving up sometimes.

...dream big for myself and my family.

...end this post...

Phillipians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Comments

MikeandJen said…
you can and ARE a great friend!! not to mention a great mom to two beautiful children...
love you guys!
Anonymous said…
and you can rock my world!
Jim Stuart said…
Thanks for keeping your blog going. I miss you so much and it's great to be able to watch even a little bit from so far away.
-Dad

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!