Frog in the House and Smiles from Dharia

Happy Girl!

Dharia is starting to show her personality to us. She's all smiles after she's eaten. And big, big news...she is sleeping through the night! Yeah! Go girl! You rock and I love you!

Tonight while Colby was vacumming, I let out a big scream because I saw what I thought was a HUGE spider on our wall. It turned out not to be a spider, but a little frog the size of a thumbnail. It had climbed up the wall and was finding safety from the vacuum. Bres was fascinated and had a grand old time chasing the poor thing all over our house.







Comments

I'm SO jealous you're getting a full night's sleep. All in good time I guess. Hope all is well with you and your adorable little family. Miss you!
Jessica said…
Aren't little kid laughs the best? :)
Megan said…
sleeping through the night...what's that like...I have yet to experience that since being pregnant...color me jealous...
Chelsea said…
bres' laugh is absolutely adorable!! i miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!