Naked Baby!

Rub a Dub Dub! Lou Lou in the Tub!

Oh, so cute...until I tell you that the reason she was even in the tub to begin with was because she had so much poo on her it actually necessitated a bath. It is really something to say that you have your own poo on your own shoulder. Yuck.

Still waiting for that snow day. Here are some things I've heard you can do to conjure one:

1) Light a white candle.

1a) Light a white candle and dance around it naked.

2) Lay out four spoons.

3) Flush your toilet three times.

So far, I have not found any of these methods to be a guaranteed snow day. What are some snow day myths that you have heard? I'm willing to try anything at this point. :)

Comments

Al -
I just pray that the power will go out. When the power goes out, our phones don't work at the daycare and thus, no work.
No advice on the snow day - we're usually open on those days because we're not a "true" school.

Lou Lou in the tub made me smile..truly smile for the first time in about two weeks. Thanks Al.
Jessica said…
Cute!! :) I've heard that telling your friends how awesome they are and giving them lots and lots of presents leads to many snow days...
MikeandJen said…
she's just too stinkin cute! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!