Breslin Goes 7 for 8...

Besides continuing to work on our letters this week, we've been getting back into the swing of things in terms of school and daycare. Monday was rough. A suprise snow day on Wednesday, however, made the week a little more bearable.

I started officiating some gymnastics this week, too. I want to use the extra money to buy lots of stuff from IKEA. :) Colby and I did great running this week. We both ran in the crazy deep snow on both days this weekend. Saturday we even ran in the dark so that we could both get it done before I had to leave for the meet in East Lansing. I judged vault at the invitational. First place was a score of 9.775! It was really fun to watch.

Dharia Lou is starting to cut some teeth. I can feel FOUR under her little sore gums. Poor girl. She is such a sweetie, though...not too fussy, but you can tell she's feeling it.

Another one of my new year's resolutions was to read at least two books to each kid every day. So far we've been going strong on that too.

I know we're only a week into the new year, but I'm feeling great about the small changes we've made in our family. I know it sounds corny, but all those changes seem to be making a big difference.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a smart boy. And so handsome!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!