My Wild Child

While browsing through some pictures today on my computer, it was apparent that Dharia Lou is definitely a free-spirited girl. She has such an amazing fun and, well, wild personality. Leave it to her to make an ordinary moment hilarious or to make me smile even in the most stressful of circumstances. Here are some of the examples I found while perusing:

Ah yes... there was that time she found my underwear drawer and was putting on "hats".

Eating spaghetti is always an adventure...


All of the kids on the couch with Daddy. Sweet, right? Notice Dharia is double fisting her drinks.
This is what happened when Dharia got a hold of the baby's butt cream on my first day home alone with all three kids.
This is how Dharia wanted her hair done by daddy.

At my birthday lunch with my family, Dharia climbed into the baby's car seat on top of the table.


Lunch on the porch: Breslin sitting nicely in his seat eating his sandwich, Dharia laying on the bench.
The first day we brought the baby swing down from the attic.

And then, from this weekend...my free spirit felt the lure of Lake Superior. After eating some lunch at a park, we decided to go check out the beach. Dharia saw the water and headed for it at a dead sprint. She entered into the freezing cold water fully clothed and promptly fell headfirst, soaking herself completely in the icy water. But, my daughter was not discouraged. She continued to play and splash until we stripped her completely naked and allowed her to frolick through the waves and sand to her heart's content.

Comments

Jessica said…
LOL. Love this post. I simply cannot believe how big Lou Lou is..
The Ekloves said…
Alaina - she reminds me of someone else I know.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!