Day 7 -- AJ Kisses

Over the past couple of days, AJ has acquired a new habit of turning to me with a wide open mouth and planting a big, fat wet one on my face. A lot of times, it is accompanied by drool...somtimes snot. No matter how disgusting it is, it is always followed by a giant smile on my baby's face. And no how matter how rotten my mood is, it's impossible to see AJ smile without smiling myself.

Thank God for AJ Kisses!
Lord, thank you for my daughter and for her new way of showing me her affection. Help me to never take that for granted and to cherish each slobbery kiss. Help me to never forget the many ways she has brought such joy to my life at this young age. In your name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!