Day 15 -- Wii Swordplay

I like Wii Swordplay a lot.

I like to hit little virtual people who have no arms and who smile even when I rock them in the face with my sword.

It's fun.

If you've never played Wii Swordplay for Resort Sports, I'd highly recommend it.  Especially after a long, stressful day.  Remember, you can't hit real people, but you can hit Wii people.

Thank God for Wii Swordplay!

Lord, thank you for a fun way to relieve stress and burn off energy.  Thank you for giving me the means to have this healthy outlet to share with my friends and family.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

April. said…
Wooohooo!! You kick those lil miis butts!!!! :). Love you! Thanks for an awesome time!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!