Day 17 -- God's Protection

I made a really big, dumb mistake tonight.  A mistake that could have really hurt people that I love.

It could have, but it didn't.  Everything is okay.  That's all that matters.

But what I'm thankful for today is that God was watching out for me, protecting me because he loves me.  Tonight he showed me how powerful and compassionate he is.  When I made a mistake, he had my back in a great and mighty way.

Everything is okay.

Thank God for his awesome strength and protection!

Lord, thank you for protecting me and the people I love tonight.  Please continue to have your hand upon us, keeping us safe.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Kristin said…
um?!?! DETAILS please. You can't just post that without details:)
Jim said…
I am thankful with you. Love you and miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!