Day 18 -- K

K is my very good friend and I'm thankful for her today.

Thank you, K, for caring enough about me to stop by tonight.

Thank you for knowing that my love language is gifts, and that I enjoy Leinenkugels'.

Thank you for being one of the people on the very short list of "People Who I Don't Mind Seeing My House a Complete Disaster".

Thank you for being one of the people on the list of "Truly Cares about What I Have to Say".

Thanks for being so open.

Thanks for giving me your phone to use when I lost mine (still lost, by the way).

Thank you for challenging me with tough questions when we talk.

Thanks for not judging me when I answer these questions honestly.

Thank you for so many other things, including being someone I admire, trust, and consider a real friend.  Seeing you made my day today.

Thank God for K!

Lord, thank you for bringing this amazing girl into my life.  Thank you for the friend she is to me and for making her just the way she is -- because I love her dearly.  Thanks for sending her my way tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Kristin said…
I think K loves your blog!! I am pretty sure she is grateful for your friendship as well:)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!