Day 25 -- WHS Snowfest

Today was Snowfest at Western High School

Sure, the kids were craaaaaaazy. 

But it's not every day that you get to sit on a tiny wheeled cart and push yourself across the gym floor with a plunger.

It's not every day that you walk into the varsity basketball game and see the student section led by one of your very own students wearing nothing but a speedo and a cowboy hat.

It's not every day that you get to get to stand up and sing your high school fight song along side your students after a big win.

It was fun and wild and frustrating and nostalgic all rolled into one day.

Thank God for WHS Snowfest!

AND

Thank God it's over!

God, thank you for a fun end to a crazy week.  I thank you for the memories I have of this special time in high school and I pray that this week would be a source of positive memories for my students as well.  Thanks for giving our team a much-needed win tonight.  In your name I pray, amen.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey! I didn't see you guys! :) But I saw Cole. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!