Day 28 -- My Puffy Green Coat

You know those days where you just hate the way you look in everything?

Sure, sure, call me superficial, but if you are a woman (and you are honest), you will admit that you have had at least one day like that.

Today was one of those days.  I couldn't decide what to wear, and everytime I looked in the mirror, I looked quickly away.  Ahem.  I went to Kohl's and I should have known better than to think that today would be a good day to try on workout clothes.

But, after the horrid parade of too tight lycra and spandex, I quickly redressed and pulled on my puffy green Columbia coat.

Dang, I looked good.

Thank God for my puffy green coat!

Lord, thank you for my puffy green coat and the tiny boost of confidence it afforded me today.  Thank you for always thinking I'm beautiful, no matter what. In your name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!