Day 29 -- Above Average Tub Time

Well, we had a snow day today.  But that just seemed, I don't know...too obvious a thing to be thankful for.  Of course I am thankful for any snow/ice/hail/no power day.  They are one of the absolute best things in the world.    But today, I thought I'd look a little harder and try to find something not as readily apprent as a snow day.  You know, something to be thankful for that wasn't such an in-your-face blessing. :)

I'm thankful for the above average bathtub time we had tonight.  Bathtime is not always easy at our house.  Getting three in and out can be somewhat of a challenge, especially if any of them has decided that they don't feel like taking a bath.  So, it can be somewhat of a question mark.  Today was wonderful.  They all were excited, cooperative, and entertaining to boot:


It was just fun to see them in there together splashing and giggling.  AJ obviously adores her older sister, and Dharia has an uncanny ability to make her little sister laugh heartily.  The short video above shows only a snippet of what went on for close to 20 minutes today.

I also got a chance to get a quick picture of all three in the tub together.  It's not easy to get all three of them in the same shot, so I'm thinking this might be our Christmas card next year (just kidding...?).


Thank God for above average tub time!

Lord, thanks for the entertainment my kids provided me tonight.  Thanks for making this particular bathtime an especially enjoyable and memorable experience...and a huge thank you for today's snow day, too.  I definitely appreciated that great day home with my kids.  I am in awe of the many blessings you continue to reveal to me daily.  In your name I pray, amen.

Comments

Jim said…
Thank you for the video and the picture! What a great way to start my day. I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!