Day 31 -- I'll be the hamster, you be the coffeepot

Tonight, I am thankful for all of the random fun we had at our house:

First, Breslin brought me a picture of a giant that he drew all by himself.  Seriously, I didn't even know that he was doing it.  The stick giant, you will notice, is labeled so that there is no mistaking that he is, indeed, a giant.


Dharia sat on the potty for a full 15 minutes and was not successful.  However, for the duration she talked continuously.  I mean, non-stop, the entire time.  I couldn't understand half of what she said, but with her passionate arm gestures and dramatic facial expressions, I bet it was good.

Breslin listened to the song "The Number 2" by They Might Be Giants and kept shrieking "I'm a rock star! I'm a rock star!"



The baby passed out around 7 pm and I couldn't stop laughing because of how funny she looked.

Breslin kept telling Colby, "I'll be the hamster, you be the coffeepot!"  I still have no idea what that means, or where it came from, but it struck me as freaking hilarious.  Apparently, this involved Colby was chasing him around the house while growling.  I think it was also similar to version 2: "Mommy, you be the T-Rex, I'll be the Triceratops!"

This T-Rex is exhausted, but thankful for a night filled with random fun.  My kids crack me up.

Thank God for...I'll be the hamster, you be the coffeepot!

Lord, thanks for a fun night at our house and my kids' ability to make me laugh.  Thank you for laughter and for the many joys in my life.  In your name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!