Day 34 -- I love my new knobs!

I keep telling Colby he has to call them "drawer pulls", not knobs.  But, it made for a funny title to my post, right?  Thanks, babe.

I had my first trip to World Market last night.  I was pretty much like a kid in a candy store.  I could have spent hours in there, but fortunately for my husband, we had only a half an hour. 

One of the things in my house that I absolutely detested were the drawer pulls on our old built-in by our upstairs bathroom.  They were old, rusty, and the screws had been stripped so that they pointed in every direction.  I had to walk by that thing every day and would inwardly cringe every time I noticed those horrendous drawer pulls.

But World Market had sweet little drawer pulls.  In addition to being cute, they were also fair trade!  I bought them and today I had the pleasure of removing the old ones.  My new knobs are fantastic.

Thank God!  I love my new knobs!

Lord, thank you for our home and for our financial ability to make improvements to it. I pray that I would not take for granted this beautiful old place you have given to us to make our own.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!