Day 40 -- Mr. Dependable

40 days I have been at this, and I have been avoiding naming my husband as something I'm thankful for.

That sounds bad, but I don't mean it that way.  He is just such a huge reason to be thankful that it seems overwhelming and ridiculous to be grateful for him in just one post.  Therefore, I made a decision that it was okay to be thankful for Colby by stating a specific reason relevant to that day in the post.

So, today I am thankful for my husband's dependability.  I was thinking today as I was driving home from a gymnastics meet how lucky I am to know that he was at home playing with my kids and loving them.  I knew that he would be taking good care of them while I was away.  I feel so fortunate to know that he is here without fail for us as a father and as a husband.  I can always count on him.  I know many people in my life who do not have the security of believing in their gut that their spouse or significant other is there to stay.  I can depend on him to love us, to support us, and to be here for us for as long as he is here on this Earth.

Thank God for Mr. Dependable! 

Lord, thank you that my husband is dependable.  Thank you for the security in knowing that he is committed to me and to our children.  I praise you for the wonderful man that he is and for the blessings he brings to my life daily.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
You are very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I am so thankful with you...

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!