Day 51 -- Snowbama

Preparing a gift: Jeremy Johnson, 21, thought this "Snowbama" shirt would be perfect. Bosses disagreed.My great friend L is married to a cool Yooper who owns the Casualties Skate and Snow Shop in Marquette, Michigan.  I have been to the store a couple of times.  It is clean, friendly, and just plain cool.  I almost bought one of these "Snowbama" t-shirts last time I was there (I didn't because I wasn't sure I could pull it off.  I got Colby a shirt with the store's logo instead).  Now these shirts and the store are enjoying some well-deserved accolades from the Detroit Free Press due to our President's visit to the UP this week.  Here's the article. 

Tonight, I'm thankful to know such an awesome couple and I'm grateful on their behalf for the advertising (and hopefully business) the President's trip is bringing to them in Marquette.

Thank God for Snowbama (and Casualties, and the President's trip to the UP)!

Lord, thank you for L and her friendship to me over these many years.  Thank you for her husband's creativity and business sense that makes Casualties such a successful store.  I pray that this week would be good one in terms of both business and publicity.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!